Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm. - Weight: 468g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
The Xpresso 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. This is the perfect pedal for criteriums, gran fondos, and everything in between. It is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body, and it also features a hollow steel axle that's both light and durable. The ICLIC system is pre-opened which makes clipping in super easy.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, and a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
$17.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double-sealed bearing system, with a larger platform, thinner body and overall lighter appeal. These pedals bring great value by utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout, and included an additional pin kit with every purchase. - Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum - 100mm x 100mm platform - Concave body - Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System - Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain - Allen bolt style pins - Additional Allen Pin kit included - 9/16"
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market. - All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal - Injection molded nylon fiber composite body - Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands - Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks - Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain. - Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint - True concave pedal body profile - 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) - 18mm thick at the center - Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins) - 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable - Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities - Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal - Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting) - 391 grams per pair
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision-ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports. Injection syringe included. - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
These pedals re-work the classic parallelogram pedal design to offer increased grip, support and weight savings for anything from all-mountain, to dirt jump, to downhill. - Large aluminum alloy platform profile for more surface area and improved grip - Thin 16mm depth and concave body design - Chromoly axle with sealed bearings - Replaceable/tunable pins for preferred grip - 9/16"
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
$17.99 - $29.99
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm - Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
Crankbrothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel Body material: One piece composite Wing material: Stamped steel Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 294g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Page 1 of 2 Next page